Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation – Written confirmation is required within 14 days of the original verbal booking (with a best estimate of numbers) together with payment of £1500.00 as a non-refundable deposit. The Lewis Partnership reserves the right to cancel a booking if written confirmation and payment of the non-refundable deposit is not received within 14 days of the original verbal booking.
- Numbers – Final numbers to be confirmed not later than 14 days prior to your wedding day and the final minimum package price will be based on these numbers. Please note that 100% of evening guest must be catered and paid for.
- Cancellation – In the event of cancellation by you (for whatever reason) there will be a charge of - A. 6-12 months in advance of your wedding day. 30% of the total agreed charges at the date of cancellation B. 3-6 months in advance of your wedding day. 70% of the total agreed charges at the date of cancellation C. Less than 3 months (but more than 14 days in advance) of your wedding day. 90% of the total agreed charges at the date of cancellation D. 14 days in advance of your wedding day. 100% of the total agreed charges at the date of cancellation
- Finishing Times – All events must finish at the time agreed when booking and an extension of time may not be possible.
- Price Variation – The Lewis Partnership reserves the right to increase prices in the event of circumstances beyond control, e.g. increases in VAT. Prices quoted are valid until 1st January 2018.
- Agents – Should you contract with The Lewis Partnership through an agent, the agent will (or will be deemed to be) acting for you and it is your responsibility to pay all charges relating to your booking.
- Payment – A payment of £2000.00 is required in the February of the year of your wedding. Twelve weeks prior to your wedding day 70% of your final balance is payable and 14 days prior to your wedding day, final numbers and payment of the residual balance are required.
- Damage – you are responsible to The Lewis Partnership for any damage caused by you, your guests, agents or employees.
- Equipment and Property – if you bring any of your own equipment or property into the venue of your wedding this will be at your own risk and The Lewis Partnership accepts no liability for loss or damage
- Force Majeure – if The Lewis Partnership is prevented, limited or hindered from hosting the event or providing any facility booked by you due to circumstances beyond its control e.g. Government intervention, acts of God, civil disturbance, war, national or local disaster, strikes, labour disputes, then the liability of The Lewis Partnership to you shall not in any event exceed the amount paid by you to The Lewis Partnership in respect of the event.
- Contract – A contract between you and The Lewis Partnership will be formed when we receive written confirmation of your booking, together with a signed copy of these Terms & Conditions and you pay the agreed non-refundable deposit (by cash, cheque, debit, credit cards or any means that we agree to). This contract shall be governed in all respects by English Law. It can only be modified by a supplementary written contact. The Lewis Partnership will endeavour to provide the contracted event room. However, The Lewis Partnership reserves the right to relocate the event to a different room/area of the venue, whilst fulfilling all other criteria of the booking.
- Accommodation – We have provisionally booked 20 bedrooms and a bridal suite for your wedding day and these will be held up until 12 weeks prior to your wedding day. After this time the rooms will be released unless your guests have paid a £40.00 non-refundable deposit to confirm their booking. If your guests wish to book within 12 weeks of your wedding day or if you require more than the bedrooms/suites provisionally booked, whilst the wedding rate will still be applicable, rooms/suites will be allocated if available on a first come first served basis.
The information contained in this website is for guidance and planning purposes only and is not your final contract. A detailed contact along with pricing and formal terms and conditions will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your deposit payment.